Tree to 20m
Dense Rounded Habit. Green leaves, Silvery/White underneath.
Can Have Rough or Smooth bark.
Cream flowers in clusters in late Autumn / Winter
Dull Black globular fruit to 10mm
Natural Habitat: Dry Sclerophyll Forest
Aspect: Full Sun
Soil/Conditions: Well Drained
• Host Plant for Green Banded Blue and Other Butterflies
• Aboriginal Medicine and Tool Source
• Crushed leaves make Bush Soap
• Insect Attracting, which can give it a ragged appearance
- Native Rainforest
- Gardening for Biodiversity
- Birds and Butterflies
- Native Coastal